Preface

 London, 12th of September 2020


Many times I thought about keeping a diary, never to much avail. Often too busy, forgetful, distracted or simply too tired. But this time its different. This year we had plenty of time to think, to dream and perhaps also to worry. With all this time on my hands I tried to invest my time in things I like to do most when indoors. Reading, dancing, cooking, sewing, telling stories and writing. The last one, sadly, I never seem to have enough time for. The odd poem on Instagram accompanied by a picture or when I have lunch on my own, in one of my favorite restaurants. That's as far as I get most weeks. But hardly ever do I get the chance to tell the stories I want to tell. I do tell them to friends and relatives, but quite frankly there's only so much information or pictures you can bore them with. So here's to a diary filled with pictures and stories I'd like to tell you. Things, people and places that cross my path. Preferably over tea or port on a cold and cozy night. Those kind of nights are my favourite. I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do, and that we can always look and the world, the places we visit, the people we meet and see all that we want to see. To see its beauty, for that that is essential. For beauty, real beauty like love, feeds the soul. 

Love,

F.



Comments

Popular Posts